Selection & Pricing
Laminate Flooring is one of the largest manufacturers in the world
of laminate flooring, Kronotex Laminate Flooring offers a comprehensive
collection of attractive, adhesive-free laminate flooring systems. Customers
are realizing the value of Kronotex laminate flooring... a winning formula
of style, high quality German engineering, affordability, and a growing
network of customer service. Kronotex U.S.A., LLC. is a business to
business enterprise providing direct container shipments and warehouse
inventory to our North American customers as well as facilitating consumer
inquiries by providing product information and distributor and retail
As a natural product Kronotex flooring creates a
healthy and environmentally friendly atmosphere. For the manufacture
of our core structure, we only use freshly cut trunks of pine from the
immediate vicinity of our factory. These are a normal product of forest
management, so that we are contributing to the eco-friendly use of the
All production procedures are subject to the strictest
environmental regulations and controls. In this way, Kronotex can guarantee
that only natural and environmentally friendly materials are used. The
wood component of Kronotex flooring is 80 to 85% of the dry material.
We do not use harmful substances like halogens, heavy metals, chlorides,
PVC, PCB or dioxins.
Thus, Kronotex flooring is extremely health-friendly
and, after a lifetime's use, can be disposed of as normal household
refuse. Please check with your local collection services.
Data & Information:
Kronotex laminate flooring is:
- Easy care and hard-wearing. Neither dirt nor harmful
bacteria can adhere to it.
- Flame resistant.
- Largely resistant to cigarette ash.
- Does not fade and continues to look brilliant for
- Impact resistant.
- Abrasion resistant and suitable for castors.
- Made of natural and sustainable raw materials and
contains no harmful chemical substances.
- Comfortable under foot and is available with footfall
- Very suitable for installation over warm water
- Stain resistant.
- Consistent... Kronotex's factory literally takes
in the raw wood and ships out the finished product, with total control
over the entire manufacturing process.
1) The top surface of the flooring consists
of a specially resistant protective overlay film. This is fused with
an attractive resinated decorative film into a practically abrasion-proof,
2) Extremely dense HDF fiberboard (high density fiberboard E21)
forms the supportive core.
3) On the undersurface of the core a dampness-impeding stabilization
film ensures and preserves the high structural stability of Kronotex
4) All tongue-in-groove profiles are treated with a protective
wax compiund for protection against dampness and climactic influences.
Kronotex's Warranty Information (English)
Detailed Installation Information for Kronotex Products Click Here
Selection & Pricing